5.17.2015

Review: TRENDY Makeup Brush Set

Hi all
Tomorrow I had shopping on rakuten.co.id (online shopping mall from Japan and now available on Indonesia) and this is my first order. Its happy the respon is fastly and so easy and I ordered TRENDY makeup brush set by AYOU BEAUTY.


Before that I’m so hesitated with this product, I feel disappointed after order this and make me unsatisfied. But after I looked reviews by order customer are good so made me must get it. That price so achievable (sale price). Although look inexpensive but this brush trendy have best quallity.

Overall so packaging with pink color pack, trevel friendly, very soft brush, and I LIKE IT.

TRENDY makeup brush set there 10 pcs that is ....

- powder brush :  to apply loose powder products on face
-blush brush : to apply blush or contour shades on cheek and chin
-foundation brush : to apply liquid or cream foundation or BB cream
-large and small shadow brush : to apply allover eyeshadow color, as it will give your lid’s a smooth finish and more intense pigment than a fluffier brush would.
-liner brush : to apply gel or cream eyeliner
-blending brush : to apply blending concelear
-fan brush : to makeup neatness, like powder by eyeshadow fall on face
-mascara brush : to apply mascara product on eyelash
-lip brush: after lining cover brush with lipstick  

So, I found myself really enjoy this kit. Practice and the color is so beutiful. The beauty brushes are perfect for people with normal to sensitive skin and will not irratate you although it made from synthetic.
The brushes are softer, perfect for beginners, trevel friendly.

Thank you AYOU BEAUTY, i really like this product and thank you so much for reading :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment